Structured Data & Cabling
Structured Data and cabling systems are the brain and spinal cord of a business office. We design and build comprehensive infrastructure with an emphasis on security, scalability, and reliability.
We Specialize in Data Management and Structured Cabling Systems for Your Business
In 2022, NewVision acquired Data Connections and began a partnership with Art Ziemann to fill the needs of the community for structured cabling and fiber optic services. We design and build comprehensive telecommunications infrastructure. These structured cabling and fiber optic systems provide the backbone network infrastructure for your facility.
What is structured cable used for?
Structured cabling refers to the organized and standardized way of installing and managing the cables that are used to transmit data, voice, and video signals within a business. It involves the use of standardized components and protocols to ensure that the cabling is installed in a consistent and reliable manner.
Here are a few examples of how structured cabling is used in businesses:
- Network infrastructure: Structured cabling is often used to create the infrastructure for a business’s computer network. This may include cables for Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and other types of data communication.
- Phone systems: Structured cabling can be used to connect phone systems, including landlines, VoIP, and other types of phone systems.
- Video surveillance: Structured cabling can be used to connect video surveillance cameras to a central monitoring system, allowing businesses to monitor their premises and keep track of activity.
- Audio/visual systems: Structured cabling can be used to connect audio/visual systems, such as projector systems or sound systems, to the rest of the business’s network.
Overall, structured cabling is an important component of many businesses’ communication and networking systems, and it plays a key role in helping businesses to stay connected and efficient. We will design and install structured cable systems to provide a comprehensive telecommunications infrastructure and serve a wide range of uses for your business.
What are the Benefits of Structured Cabling Systems?
When done correctly a structured cabling system makes things simpler despite a variety of devices and use cases.
Structured cabling systems can offer a number of benefits to a business. Here are a few:
- Improved efficiency: A structured cabling system helps to organize and streamline communication within a business. This can help to improve efficiency and reduce the risk of delays or downtime due to communication issues.
- Enhanced security: Structured cabling systems can provide enhanced security by allowing businesses to easily monitor and control access to their networks. This can help to protect sensitive data and prevent unauthorized access.
- Scalability: Structured cabling systems are designed to be flexible and scalable, which means they can easily be expanded or modified to accommodate the changing needs of a business. This can save time and money in the long run by eliminating the need for frequent upgrades or repairs.
- Improved reliability: Structured cabling systems are designed to be reliable and robust, which means they are less likely to experience issues that could cause downtime or disruptions to a business. This can help to ensure that business operations can continue smoothly.
Overall, a structured cabling system can help a business to improve its communication, security, scalability, and reliability, which can all contribute to increased productivity and profitability.
We specialize in flexible designs that allow you to add additional applications and equipment for future needs. The result is a robust network that’s safe to use, keeps your business organized, and minimizes downtime for years to come.
"We have five branches that were all upgraded to provide the best security for our customers and employees; (i.e. keyless entry, alarm system, and cameras). Cameron and his team have provided us with a wealth of knowledge on what is best to fit our security needs. New Vision has a true passion to take care of their customers."
-Meg Hutzenbiler, Dakota Western Bank